Eliza's Anatomy
Everything you need to know about Eliza's Anatomy......almost everything
09 February 2009
got nothing better to do
Have you ever made out on a couch?
o_O no

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Barq's

When is the last time you cried?
Sunday. Under the shower.

Do you miss anyone?
Yes, I do.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Maybe.

What are your plans for this weekend?
I don't know yet. We'll see.

Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
No.

Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes. The other year was my last. 

Is it cute when a boy calls you baby?
Uhh...I don't think so. I don't kind of think that's endearing though.

What's irritating you right now?
Meh. None, I guess.

Do you think you will be in a relationship a month from now?
LOL.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Not at all.

Are you listening to music right now?
No. 

Do you like Chinese food?
It's good. Although, pork dumpling is my fav.

Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
Yes, my granddad.

Do you get distracted easily?
Not really.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Check the weather for the next day so I'd know what to wear.

Do you have any strange phobias?
Strange, no.

Is it easier to forgive or to forget?
They both aren't easy for me. -same

Do you give out second chances too easily?
I used to do that, but I've learned and now second chances are harder to get from me. -same

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I don't know..but if I did, to the person, I honestly am sorry.

Have you dated people who weren't good for you?
*scoffs*

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends who it is and what she/he did. -i agree

Believe in love at first sight?
I have to say yes.

What was the worst mistake of your life?
Hmm..probably being the bitch I was this Sunday that just passed. I shouldn't have reacted the way I reacted. 

What time did you go to sleep last night?
Almost 1am.  

What woke you up today?
My bodyclock.

What kind of shirt are you wearing?
Golf shirt. School uniform. 

Do you care if your significant other drinks?
No, but I don't want my partner drunk.

Are you excited for the future?
Meh. I live in a day-to-day basis. 

Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?
Don't have an ex. So... 

Do you secretly like someone?
Well..I think everybody likes someone secretly.

When was the last time you yelled at someone?
Last night because my brother was being the way that he is.

Is there someone you liked so much and nothing ever happened?
Mmyea. 

Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
No

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Sunday. :(

Have you done anything you regret in 2009 so far?
I don't think so.

Have you ever slapped anyone?
Punched, actually.

Where is your mother located?
At work.

Are you currently frustrated with a girl/guy?
Yes..myself.

Have you ever been called Prince/Princess?
Oh God. x_x

What is tomorrow?
Tuesday. 

Who do you go to when you need to talk to somebody?
She'll know when she'll read this -couldn't agree more

posted by Eliza the Witch @ 2/09/2009 08:58:00 a.m.  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

i love you like no other, but i know 

you're not the one. *SM*

Name: Eliza Andrea Yuzon
Home: a house


About Me:
+ classical FREAK! (Canon in D Major is my favorite)
+ loves the violin
+ WEIRD!! (totally and loving it! and you'll love it too lol)
+ middle child (the kid who gets less attention)
+ i love GOD (Solo Dios Basta!)
+ i love my family
+ i love my FOADS&friends(including my online friends *alt+3*)
+ i love my bestest bff eva! *hugglesbackclings*
+ i would really love to go to Italy (love that place even though i haven't been there)
+ love to love
+ hate people who smokes and DRINK (the drink part, as long as i'm there it's ok LOL! JK)
+ hate people who are plastic (c'mon! be yourself, you're not made out of plastic!)
+ an Emotional Poet
+ organized girl
+ ready for *any* adventure!
+ teddy = LOVE
+ dislikes strawberries
+ the only seafood i eat: shrimp, tuna, bangus(aka milk fish) and crabs
+ loves ACTING so much that it defines my LIFE
+ DANCING is after ACTING in my list of passions
+ knows how to play poker =|
+ TRUTH OR DARE
+ RISK TAKER
+ SWEET MYSTERY has a very special place in my heart ♥
+ is COMMiTED to what and who i LOVE
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
I Fancy for:
  • Green iPod Nano i have an iPod Touch already, why would i need it? :P
  • Nokia 5610 or 5310 or 6300 (black one)
  • iPod Touch (swoons)
  • 13" MacBook
  • MacBook Air, if possible i have the 13" already, for my 18th birthday :D
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (book 6)
  • Anything Vintage
  • Anything Green that I can use
  • see my wishlist on devART
  • anything you see with this means i have it already. YAY!
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here




Help find Madeleine Tel: 44 1883 731 336

BLOGGER